Search This Blog
Wednesday, December 17
Sweet Zombie Jesus in Jodhpurs ...
That "So what?" is on a par with Dick Cheney's contemptuous "So?" several years ago.
This disgusting little creature and the bloated psychopath he's partnered with deserve to be arrested two seconds after noon on January 20th, held without bail in the Navy brig in South Carolina then put on trial.
Oh, I don't know ... let's start with a few blasts from the past taken from the Nuremberg Indictment:
1. Conspiracy to wage a war of aggression
2. Waging a war of aggression
3. War crimes
That's three of the five original counts (the other two, Crimes Against Humanity and Conspiracy to Seize Power, we will leave aside for the nonce).
Let's see ... what else? Ah.
4. 4,205 counts of first-degree murder (for encompassing in a premeditated manner the deaths of 4,205 members of the United States Armed Forces).
5. 500,000 or so counts of second-degree murder of Iraqi civilians (second degree not because of they're worth less, but their deaths were due to negligence, malfeasance, misfeasance and indirect actions).
6. One massive-ass count of fraud, in that they used fear and false intelligence to gull the American people into agreeing to a war that was unnecessary at the start and has so far killed thousands and crippled our economy.
7. Treason, in that they both violated their oaths to defend the Constitution of the United States by disregarding the separation of powers and arrogating to themselves authority that, by right and law, they should not have.
Now, of course, I know that this won't happen. Bush and Cheney will skip blithely away from any whiff of criminal prosecution for their destruction of the United States, free to collect truly Brobdingnagian amounts of money in stock deals, speaking fees and book deals. All of the secondary actors involved (Addington, Yoo, Wolfowitz, et. al.) will also avoid being brought to justice for their crimes.
Thank you though, dear reader, for letting me get this off my chest.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment