And in Pope News:
- Pope Benedict XVI wants to save the planet. Polluting is now a sin and he is taking on the global warming and polluting issue from a pulpit no one in the world can match.
- Pope to Seek Healing From U.S. Clergy Sex Abuse Scandal
- Pope urges crackdown on handguns and cut military spending
- Marketing blitz: Pope paraphernalia on sale in NY gift shops, including St Patrick's Cathedral. (I need the bobble head doll.
- Osama bin Laden has supposedly condemned the pope and this has US intelligence authorities on edge but they say there are "No specific, credible threats" which leads me to believe to that there are. ahem.
- Pope won't attend White House dinner in his honor The Pope will NOT have communion (break bread) with the president. It's the pope's 81st birthday and I guess he doesn't want to spend it with the "invasion chimp"
Not a pope fan here.... but....
the pope is vehemently against war crimes and the war in Iraq. It would certainly be something if the pope's rejection of the dinner in his honor sent a stern message to the supposed 1 billion Catholics in the world including famous idiot Catholics like those in the media, on Fox News, on the Supreme Court, in the military, etc... and it actually meant something.
Post a Comment