1. It'll be so awesome if we elect Rudy Giuliani president, because then we could celebrate 9/11 every day!
2. If Rudy! is elected president we can mint a special coin worth exactly $9.11.
It'll double as tokens to his fundraisers, of course.
3. If Rudy is elected president, then every year we can sing 9/11 carols around the 9/11 tree.
4. If Rudy is elected president Independence Day will be moved to 9/11. And there will be fireworks!
5. If Rudy is elected president we can rename apple pie as "9/11 pie" and apple pie a la mode as "9/11 pie with a side of Iraqi freedom."
It's so embarrassing. A Long Islander.
What I do find amusing is that Rudy doesn't pull this 9/11 nonsense in this neck of the woods. People would throw rotten fruit at him.