Don't you just love it when GOP'ers pretend to have "values". Well actually I don't love it because it's bad enough they redefined so many other words that previously held good meanings, but using the word "values" to depict hatred and bigotry is hitting below the belt and never seems to slow down. But some people seem to just eat it up. I suppose we have to think of another word to mean "values" in the traditional sense.
George Macaca Allen is participating in a
Sept. 22 - 24. VOTERS-VALUES SUMMIT - Family Research Council's legislative action arm holds "Washington Briefing: Values Voter Summit 2006,'' with Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Bill Bennett, others.
- 7:15 a.m. Breakfast for pastors, with Dr. Jerry Falwell.
- 9 a.m. Morning session, with Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN), Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA), Dr. James Dobson, Tony Perkins and Alan Sears.
- 10:40 a.m. Morning session on traditional marriage and other issues. Marilyn Musgrave; Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS); Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AR), others.
- 2:35 p.m. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales.
- 3 p.m. Senator George Allen (R-VA)
- 7:30 p.m. Evening session, with Ann Coulter, others.
- Location: Omni Shoreham Hotel, 2500 Calvert St. NW
Oy vay. So can we go to this thing?