Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15

From Dahr Jamail's website more
The World Tribunal on Iraq (WTI), an international peoples initiative seeking the truth about the war and occupation in Iraq.

"Suarez testified that he was first told by the Pentagon that his son died from a gunshot to the head, then that he died in an accident, and then that he had died in 'friendly fire'.
On inspecting his son's body Suarez said he discovered that his son had died from stepping on a cluster bomb.

"I never had the truth from them," Suarez added. "I found the truth, and the truth was very simple. On March 26 the Army dropped 20,000 cluster bombs in Iraq, but only about 20 percent exploded. The other 80 percent are in the cities and the schools and acting like mines."

There's more and you must read the entire article.

No comments: