- Lush Bimbo had this to say about Desperate Housewives meets Monday Night Football (from NY Times): "I was stunned!" he told his listeners. "I literally could not believe what I had seen. ... At various places on the Net you can see the video of this, and she's buck naked, folks. I mean when they dropped the towel she's naked. You see enough of her back and rear end to know that she was naked. There's no frontal nudity in the thing, but I mean you don't need that. ...I mean, there are some guys with their kids that sit down to watch 'Monday Night Football.' "
- Lush Bimbo, May 6th on Abu Ghrab torture: "The thing though that continually amazes -- here we have these pictures of homoeroticism that look like standard good old American pornography , the Britney Spears or Madonna concerts or whatever, and yet the Libs upset about the mistreatment of these prisoners thought nothing of sitting back while mass graves were being filled with three to 500,000 Iraqis during the Saddam Hussein regime."
- Lush Bimbo, May 5th on feminism:"I think a lot of the American culture is being feminized. I think the reaction to the stupid torture is an example of the feminization of this country."
- Lush Bimbo, May 4th on Abu Ghrab torture: CALLER: It was like a college fraternity prank that stacked up naked men -- LIMBAUGH: Exactly. Exactly my point! This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation and we're going to ruin people's lives over it and we're going to hamper our military effort, and then we are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. You know, these people are being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of need to blow some steam off?
- Lush Bimbo, May 6th on Abu Ghrab torture: "And these American prisoners of war -- have you people noticed who the torturers are? Women! The babes! The babes are meting out the torture.
Limbaugh quotes from MediaMatters.org
Post a Comment