Isn't it strange though how exit polls are usually counted on to determine a winner long before many votes are counted, yet this time the exit polls were discounted in favor of electronic voting machines which have proven to be inaccurate and easily hacked? What did the media tell us? Oh yes, it told us that the exit polling had to be investigated, not the evoting machines.
It's also strange that Kerry just conceded, packed up and went away even though he had lawyers and money ready.
As it turns out One-Third of Bush Fund-Raisers Got Appointments. Others got to sleep at the White House. Remember when Clinton had fundraisers and contributors for a sleep over? oy. This time. Not a peep. Oh that liberal media. I hope they don't make a big deal out of that again.
- Exit Polls and Voter Fraud: A User-Friendly Explanation Op Ed News
- 'Stinking Evidence' of Possible Election Fraud Found in Florida by Thom Hartmann
- Was it Hacked? Orlando Weekly
- Democrats take up fight over ballots -Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Voting Trends of the 29 Democratic Florida Counties in Question Graph Independent Media
- Researchers: Florida Vote Fishy Wired.com