Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3

Ah yes, the bimbo who wants to be president of the United States.

by blondesense liz

Huckabee's STUPID is showing.

Mike Huckabee, the "charming" man who wants to be president and believes that the earth is only 6,000 years old believes that anyone opposing new Israeli settlements where Palestinians live is guilty of "racism and aparthied." I wonder if he ever read an American history book- or any history book for that matter? We know that he hasn't read a science book in his life.
“I think there probably should be [a Palestinian state], but it doesn’t necessarily have to be on the tiny postage-stamp-size piece of land that is Israel,” he said. “I’m not against a Palestinian state. I am against, and not really against, but I’m just being realistic – I don’t see how it works to put two people and two governments right on top of each other.”

Huckabee went on to blast the Arab position – which has been adopted by the rest of the world – that the Jews must stop building in Judea and Samaria, lands claimed by the Palestinians, in order for peace to be achieved.

“To tell Jewish people, ‘You cannot live here, you cannot raise your children here,’ this is the true racism, this is apartheid,” said Huckabee. “I cannot imagine as an American being told that I could not live in certain places in America because I was Christian, or because I was white, or because I spoke English.”
Regarding his last paragraph: Wow. White, male, English speaking Christians are so darn lucky. Imagine if he were Native American or black or a Jew living in America half a century ago or a modern Muslim and wanted to build a rec center in lower Manhattan and was told he couldn't do that....

No comments: