Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, November 11

It's 11/11/10. Next year it will be 11/11/11. It's Veteran's Day today... World War 1 ended on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month....

I am sure some of you have similar experiences seeing the patterns of 11's or 1:11, or 11:11. I've been pestered by 1's for as long as I can remember. It seems that 11's follow me everywhere. My track jersey in high school was #11. I held the conference record for the 100 yard dash (11.1 seconds) for 11 years. I met my hubby coming out of the local watering hole after one quiet halloween night (10/31) of sitting around the bar. It was closing time - 1pm -- It's now Nov. 1st. A balmy 52 degrees fahrenheit (11 Celsius) We were about to say our goodnights as we staggered out to the parking lot. I had just financed my first car (a loaded T-Bird -- at night the dashboard lit up like an airplane cockpit -- digital displays galore). I invited him in to check it out. We started hitting all the buttons for all the displays. OH COOL! LOOK! It's 1:11 am. OMG! LOOK! It's 11/1. When our first child went off to kindergarten, Bus #11 picked him up. This number continued to be a constant presence (awareness? coincidence?) everyday. Years back I had to remove the digital alarm clock from my bedroom because I was walking up at 1:11am way to often.

When I thought about doing this post yesterday, I was going to try to post it at 11:11 but realized I have my annual physical today at 11 o'clock. Yep -- 11/11 @ 11am. I'm pretty sure I still weigh 111 lbs. and my blood pressure is always 111 over something. I'll see if the medical assistant notices any pattern!!

A lot of people have this similar awareness:

Coincidence and 11:11 Part ISubject: 11:11 IS A WAKE-UP CALL
(tell me about it!! That's probably why I had to remove that digital clock from my bedroom. )

So, needless to say, I've had a fascination with anything 11. Especially now...as we approach 2011 it really makes this all the more intriguing --

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from
duality into Oneness.


I HOPE™ this 111th Congress steps into the greater reality of the people it represents and makes way for this CHANGE™

The eleventh hour is upon us...


No comments: