Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23

I think I'm sophisticated 'cause I'm livin' my life like a good homo sapien...

A question for any genetics experts out there.

We recently heard from his self-coronated, exalted majesty that:

On his radio show today, Beck wondered how many people in the country believe in evolution, and said he doesn't: "I don't think we came from monkeys. I think that's ridiculous. I haven't seen a half-monkey, half-person yet." "If I get to the other side and God's like, 'You know what, yep, you were a monkey once,' I'll be shocked, but I'll be cool with it," he said.

(First off, He's presuming he's going to meet with a divine being after living such a pious life)

Here's the question:
If a man is born with 6 fingers on each hand and should meet and marry a woman who also has six fingers on each hand, what kind of odds would allow for their offspring to be born with 6 fingers on each hand?
And if they were born thusly and met and married others with similar attributes would their progeny become the "norm" in succeeding generations?

Would that not be "evolution?"

For Glenn.


No comments: