Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10

Comments Issues

Good Morning,

The comments may or may not work depending on your browser. They aren't working with Safari at the present time if you're on a Mac but they work on Firefox Mozilla. I don't know what the deal is if you are using Linux or Windows and the other various browsers. Hang in there. Try a different browser if the comments don't work for you at the present time.

I recently changed from Haloscan to Echo and have to adjust some code in the ancient template I am using for this blog. I suppose one of these days I will upgrade to a new blogger template but it will take a lot of time to do that. In the meantime, I am awaiting some help from an HTML wiz. So we will just sit tight for now.

Thanks for your patience,
Blondesense Liz

No comments: