Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, January 28

SOTU: Have you EVER seen so many smiling faces in your life?

Beware, beware of the handshake
That hides the snake
I'm telling you beware
Beware of the pat on the back
It just might hold you back
Jealousy (jealousy)
Misery (misery)

Smiling faces sometimes pretend to be your friend
Smiling faces show no traces of the evil that lurks within





I really wanted to smile. His address was amazing. WOW! Can this guy give a speech or what!!! I fell asleep with a positive feeling (may have been the sleep aid though). I really hope some of his proposals come to light. Let's see what happens....





“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
“All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.





“Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin,” thought Alice; “but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!”


No comments: