Search This Blog

Monday, June 8

Give me public health

Over a third of Americans want public health as an option and politicians don't care.

Sen Chuck Grassley is concerned that public healthcare would put private healthcare companies out of business.... SO????

The private companies have screwed me over again and again... and we pay quite a huge premium every month. Last year, my healthcare expenses were over $20,000 and this year we are well over $30,000 in expenses. Many Americans don't even make that much money! What is the matter with people who oppose public healthcare? My private health insurance is a joke! We are at the mercy of cheapskate employers and insurance companies that automatically deny every claim. I don't have enough money left to hire lawyers to sue them!

What do you think?

No comments: