Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4

Quotes in the news

"What I have forgotten is all the reasons why, and so I’ll get it for you."
~Dana Perino
on why the president won't sign the Cluster Bomb Treaty


"If you don’t listen to talk radio, if you don’t watch the FOX News Channel, you’re not anywhere nearly as informed as people that are just hearing the bumper stickers, the slogans, the snippets of the commercials of the media. So, journalism died in 2008, and it influenced a lot of people on the way out."
~Sean Hannity
(on drugs)


"I’m going to answer this question about the beard. I think it was a mistake for him to get rid of it. I thought that whole western, rugged look was really working for him. … We’re deeply disappointed with the loss of the beard."
~Barack Obama
answering a question about Bill Richardson's now removed beard.

"I’d go full speed ahead because of the hateful and beastly way in which my left-wing critics in the press and Congress tried to make a political affair out of it and tried to ruin me. My response now is this: The hell with you. They didn’t ruin me. I have my faith, my family, and a good life. A lot of people love me — or like me. So they failed. I would do the same thing over again because I don’t think I hurt Valerie Plame whatsoever."
~Bob Novak
feeling sorry for himself.

(I thought he went mental. What's he doing back in the news?)

“We’ve won the war.”
~Bill Kristol
on the war on Iraq


Compiled From Think Progress

Not. In. The. Mood.
Is anyone out there ready for the holidays? Christmas is only 3 weeks away, I'm having company and I haven't done a single thing except think about it occasionally. I don't feel like shopping. Gotta watch the money.

Are any of you guys on Facebook?

No comments: