Search This Blog

Friday, November 14

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

I have had a lot of fun over the past several years blogging and commenting here at BlondeSense. However, I find myself increasingly out of step with many of the opinions of some of my co-bloggers. While I don't believe that we all must be lockstep in our opinions, I find myself in the awkward position of disagreeing vigorously, and yes, sometimes being embarrassed, by some of the blog's content.

For our fearless leader, BlondeSense Liz, I have nothing but the utmost respect. She is, in my humble opinion, one of the best commenters around on the intersection between politics and religion, a great writer, a terrific wit, and a keen intellectual. In other words, one of those damned East Coast liberal elites we hear so much about. Heh. Most importantly, she's a really kind and caring person. Thanks, Liz, for letting me share your space. I've had a great time.

Best wishes to all.

No comments: