Search This Blog

Friday, November 28

Black Friday shoppers out in force, but cautious

what a headline!!!!

I was sitting here loading up the tune library in preparation of picking the perfect 20 songs for my xmas cd that I am making for gifts this year. I wouldn't go near the mall if you paid me. Besides, I have to save every penny for the college tuitions this year. No problem with the kids not getting gifts under the tree this year. We are all committed to only buying food (i include beer in this group) and gas. We're having a contest to see who can go the longest!!

I CANNOT believe the headling -- shoppers out in force but cautious.

Read this story and tell me if the word cautious isn't the word you would have used if you wrote this headline for this story.

I think I'll do another post for our favorite top 20 xmas tunes from the library. This story is just so wrong on so many levels.

How depressing...

Here's a nice tune to forget about it.
(it's always the first one on the playlist)

Mary's Boy Child - Boney M

No comments: