Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1

Oy Vay Sarah Palin.

You're born boy crazy or you're not.

She told Katie Couric about her best friend who is gay:
I have, one of my absolute best friends for the last 30 years who happens to be gay. And I love her dearly. And she is not my “gay friend.” She is one of my best friends who happens to have made a choice that isn’t a choice that I have made. But I am not gonna judge people. And I love America where we are more tolerant than other countries are. And are more accepting of some of these choices that sometimes people want to believe reflects solely on an individual’s values or not. Homosexuality, I am not gonna judge people.
If Sarah is anything like me, in that I'm a heterosexual female.... I never made a choice. I just liked boys. I liked them a lot. It was a no-brainer. I went to Catholic all girls high school and got hit on by girls, but I didn't choose to tell them, "No." I was too busy thinking about the boys at the all boys high school- a veritable cornucopia of boyish lusciousness. I am quite sure that it's the same way for those who like people of the same sex. If I was a lesbian from the get go but dated boys because of societal pressure, then THAT would be a choice. Not the other way around.

No comments: