Search This Blog

Friday, October 24


I was just over at Think Progress reading the top stories and my head almost spun off my neck.

Sarah Palin who likes to use the word "terrorist" loosely isn't sure that abortion clinic bombers are terrorists or not. I guess it depends on whom you are terrorizing.

Sarah Palin, who enjoys using divisive language and pitting one group against another in our great land said this to Brian Williams: "I’m not gonna label myself. And I think that’s what annoys a lot of Americans – especially in a political campaign – is to start trying to label different parts of America, different backgrounds."

McCain: Obama represents a Bush third term. How desperate is that?

Rove Blames Market Volatility On Obama How really desperate is that?

McCain’s tax plan would have saved the McCains $730,000. Not surprising.

Newt Gingrich thinks SNL's Palin skits are slander and they should be sued.

McCain once voted against the use of campaign funds for clothing purchases.

Again, I can't wait for this election to be over. It hurts.

No comments: