Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14

Sunday Morning Sermon - A question for the masses ........ When will the common people revolt???

It is my believe that they (we, I guess) will NEVER revolt as long as there are religious AND non religious ( i.e. POLITICIANS) folk urging us to "Keep the Faith"

Today, September 14th, if you attend a catholic church service you will be focusing on the symbol of the cross - the symbol of faith.

The pope will hold mass at the Lourdes shrine in France today, and will tell all of us to "hold onto hope in a world full of evil, torture, suffering and injustice".

And then what??? I guess we are supposed to find comfort in the notion that “It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God” (I'll get into heaven but the "moneychangers" won't- ha ha ha so there).

Well......I'm NOT buying that one anymore and I can't wait for the rest of the "common folk" to come to the same conclusions

Maybe in 4 more years? (there's that number 4 again -- I keep waking up at 4:44 every morning)


G_D I can't wait!!!

Here's the symbol of the cross that I worship:

I urge you all to "keep the faith" and read these two posts:

Greek ASTRO-logers and NAZIs had King Solomon in a Knot


Let us now rise and sing our closing hymn...........

No comments: