- The seven signs of terror are:
- 1. Surveillance -- watch out for people standing around surveying or taking video or pictures.
- 2. Information gathering -- be on the lookout for people requesting maps of blue prints of buildings.
- 3. Testing security -- terrorists may watch to see how long it takes emergency responders to get to a scene.
- 4. Planning
- 5. Suspicious behavior
- 6. Rehearsal -- terrorists may rehearse for the attack over and over so look out for that
- 7. Watch for people getting into positions that may not seem normal.
- The DVD, "The Seven Signs of Terrorism" will be used throughout the state. Officials are making 20,000 copies in English and Spanish. You can watch it here. [Good God, I feel like I'm living in the 1950's again.]