Search This Blog

Monday, April 28

Wrigley's Sells Poisonous Aspartame Factories for 23BILLION -- fyi: ASPARTAME IS DEADLY - RUMFELD'S PLAGUE IS UPON US - THROW AWAY YOUR GUM

and diet sodas and the thousands of other food items that contain this harmful ingredient.

Did you know that Doublemint Gum (NOT A "SUGER FREE GUM") contains aspartame? I just found this out a few weeks ago. I've been screaming at my kids for years to stop chewing all the new "cool" looking packs of gum that come out cause they all have aspartame in them and it's bad for you and the FDA should never have approved it for consumption and if you only knew who was responsibe for getting it to market -- yeah that's right, yours truly. They aren't quite old enough to understand, or pay attention -- pretty soon. I did show them this video though -Super Size My Aspartame by trillion. It was very effective! This video was pretty extreme but got my point across also. I told them that if they still wanted to chew gum, they could have some of mine. I am, and always have been, a Doublemint Junkie. I always have a bonus pack in my possession and I will be glad to give them a stick. Then my youngest (she reads everything she can get her hands on) tells me that my Doublemint gum also has aspartame in it. "No sir" - "Yes sir" - "Does not" - "DOES TOO - see for yourself!"

I can't tell you how angry I was when I found out. I really felt duped. I've gone out of my way all my life to avoid anything sugar free because I will usually get a headache. It made me wonder if that was the reason I started getting migraines a few years ago. I always attributed them to the stress of moving back and forth to New Jersey. Made me wonder cause all those moves occurred in 2003 - the same time Wrigley added aspartame to my Doublemint. It just makes me wonder. AND it really pisses me off.

So.....after 4 generations, the Wrigley Family is out of the gum business. 23 BILLION - take the money and run boys! Go on believing that no harm is being done to the peeps - don't worry - you're covered --

Rummy took care of everything with the FDA years ago.

For those of you that are unaware of "Rumsfeld's Disease" and "The Rumsfeld Plague" --

pick your poison here

This discussion over at the skeptic forum is also chock full of links and all the dirty dealings that took place in bringing aspartame to the market. There is also testimony to its safety (I don't buy it though).

I particularly liked this comment:

A quarter of a century later Aspartame propaganda is tired and worn out. All shenanigans are a matter of public record. Everybody's sick of the denials after a quarter century of controversy, sickness, ruination and death. The world has had enough. The aspartame industry doesn't have to worry about economics. All they have to do is change the label to read rat poison. The world already knows it's a killer. What regulatory agency will finally have the courage to tell the truth. The Trocho Study in l998 shows not only does the formaldehyde converted from the free methyl alcohol embalm living tissue but damages DNA. When you damage DNA you can destroy humanity.

Dr. Betty

This is probably the best explanation given on the truth about aspartame. It is a video done by Dr. Russell Blaylock. You can also read his facts here in the Report on aspartame and children

David Oliver Rietz' site - DORway to Discovery has some very informative links

This one's hard to read - lots of chemical names (I flunked chemistry)

I'll stop now, and leave you with the Aspartame (NutraSweet) Toxicity Info Center

No comments: