Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25

Is She Really THAT Bad?

I just read this headline at Buzzflash.
To Distract from Videotaped Confirmation That Senator Clinton Lied on Multiple Occasions About Bosnian Landing, Campaign Goes Nuclear in Attack on Obama While Bill Continues to Praise McCain. We are Seeing the Birth of the Second Joe Lieberman. On Top of It, Senator Clinton a Week Late Attacks Obama on Jeremiah Wright in Interview with -- Get This -- Richard Mellon Scaife's Pittsburgh Tribune Review. Clinton is Going to Bring Down the Democratic Party.
Is this all true? Seriously. (I know I haven't been paying enough attention, but you know, politics lately really gets on my nerves and I have to take breaks from the primary or I'd go mad.) I have been wondering if Bill Clinton was turning into Joe Lieberman though.

The link goes to Clinton: Wright 'would not have been my pastor'

No comments: