Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10

quotes from CPAC

Mother? oh brother
George Bush at CPAC: I appreciate the fact that you've invited Vice President Cheney here. (yay) He is the best vice president in history.(yay) Mother may have a different opinion. (laugh) But don't tell her I said this, but my opinion is the one that counts. hah. (laugh)
More reasons to be afraid of McCain
John Bolton on why you should support McCain at CPAC: I think Senator McCain’s statement here yesterday on how he would handle the Iranian program is stronger than the current Bush administration policy. And thank goodness, because the Bush administration policy now lies on the ocean floor. … I didn’t think the policy the administration was pursuing was robust enough.
bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.

No comments: