Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13

Today's Top Story

Here we go again, Bush says US, allies must confront Iran
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - President Bush said Sunday that Iran is threatening the security of the world, and that the United States and Arab allies must join together to confront the danger "before it's too late."
I am not an Iranian sympathizer, but I just feel like Iran should reply with, "I know you are, but what am I, Bushie?" or the rest of the world should ask him, "Are you looking in the mirror when you say things like that, Bushie?" and his cronies are all thinking, "Wow, we could get even richer and more powerful if we take over Iran."

Thankfully, most of the world views Bush as a corporatist puppet and imbecile, so I don't think we have a whole lot to fear at this juncture, but I could be wrong.

No comments: