Search This Blog

Friday, July 27

What is your favorite make-out song?

It's been a sad week. The constitution is in threads and I don't know about y'all, but any hope I had that the Dems might turn this ship around is slowly sinking into the crapper.
I somehow managed to finish putting up all our hay and my plan was to rest up. No sooner was I all prepared to commence mouth breathing on the back porch and occasionally ambling out to fish a minute or two --- up and comes this important query. "What's your favorite make-out music?"

Well, at first I was going to answer "America the Beautiful," but the medley " Moonglow " and "Love Theme", from the one of my most beloved movies ever, Picnic, won out.. It is a masterpiece. Although depending on my mood and hormone level, anything by Sting or Luther Vandross can have the same effect.

So if you don't mind me asking, what is your favorite make-out music?

No comments: