Search This Blog

Friday, February 2

Texas Gov. orders anti-cancer vaccine

This DOES NOT sit well with me at all.

Bypassing the Legislature altogether, Republican Gov. Rick Perry issued an order Friday making Texas the first state to require that schoolgirls get vaccinated against the sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer.

When I first heard the news that a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer was now available, I thought -- Great!! But, this is a vaccine that only prevents a girl from the sexually transmitted virus (HPV) that can cause cervical cancer. Yes, HPV is now the leading cause of cervical cancer, so I guess this is good news? This is not a vaccine to prevent all cervical cancers though.

Since I am, by nature, a paranoid person, I am not going to rush my two daughters to the pediatrician to get this vaccine. And especially now, hearing what is going on in Texas, and the connections to Merck and "Women in Government". (Perry has ties to both)

The long term side effects of this vaccine are not known, and that is a HUGE consideration for me. I am also very suspicious of all the vaccines that are given to children. Here is the current list of other “mandatory” immunizations: diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella, Hepatitis B, and chickenpox. Now, which one of these caused the autism epidemic in children? And which ones are still Mercury and/or aluminum based (or is that laced)?

A very close friend of mine has a daughter with autism, who was completely normal until age 3 or 4. She was born in 1989, a member of the Thimerosal Generation -- those born between 1989 and 2003 -- who received heavy doses of mercury from vaccines.

I have also wondered, for many years now, why girls seem to be developing much earlier (and much bigger ALL OVER) than previous generations. I've heard it said it is because of all the excessive hormones in milk, chicken, beef, etc. I still question what is in the vaccines. Seems I'm not the only one wondering Are New Vaccines
Laced with Birth-Control Drugs?


Even Women to Women gives Gardasil guarded reviews


So, am I being paranoid?

What do you think?

Oh, and for the heck of it, what are your thoughts on depopulation?

Crossposted at BigBrassBlog

No comments: