Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27

I can't find my chart!

That "headline" is a partial message from a friend who asked me to post the following war news. Hell's Bells, Woman! YOU can't find your chart? I can't find my scorecard.

"The Arab League said three Arab Gulf countries have denied Israel use of their air space to strike Iran."

That story is HERE.

"Israel seeks all clear for Iran air strike"
"Israel is negotiating with the United States for permission to fly over Iraq as part of a plan to attack Iran's nuclear facilities, The Daily Telegraph can reveal"

That story is HERE.

"3 Gulf states agree to IAF overflights en route to Iran"
"Three Arab states in the Persian Gulf would be willing to allow the Israel Air force to enter their airspace in order to reach Iran in case of an attack on its nuclear facilities, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Siyasa reported on Sunday."

That story is HERE.

Shit's gittin' thick, folks. Might post some more later. Right now I gotta go shopping for some hip waders. Got rid of the ones I had when I gave up sheep farming.

No comments: