Search This Blog

Thursday, December 14

The Decider Decided that he will put off Deciding what his Decision will be

I don't mean to ruin your day but this man needs to be put out of my misery:

Bush said to the troops who are fighting for their lives every day: "I am listening to a lot of advice to develop a strategy to help you succeed, a lot of consultations. I will be delivering my plans after a long deliberation, after steady deliberation. I'm not going to be rushed into making a decision."

In other words, "Merry Fucking Christmas. This is hard work for me too. It's hard work to listen."

"And I reject those ideas," Bush said. "Ideas such as leaving before the job is done. Ideas such as not helping this (Iraqi) government take the necessary and hard steps to be able to do its job."

In other words, "When you tell me what I want to hear, then I will do something different."

The president said he wanted incoming Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who will be sworn in Monday, "to have time to evaluate the situation" and come up with his own ideas on how to proceed.

In other words, "I reject what Gates already suggested and I will give him time to think of how to tell me what I want to hear."


The Decider decided to make his decision public in January:
The timing for the speech could be anywhere from January 3 to 15, and the administration is factoring in the college football championship game on January 8 in its determination of scheduling, administration officials say.

By all means, let us put college football before the war. This administration wants liberals to commit suicide this holiday season.

May the ghosts of christmas torment him night after night after night after night from now until after the college football season.

I propose that we tie him to his seat, prop his eyeballs open with toothpicks and make him listen to everyone who has anything to say to him.

Jon Stewart has a review and some clips from this event.

No comments: