Search This Blog

Saturday, November 11

Hugo may go undercover........

to watch the hip-shaking Shakira perform.

Here's the story

"Shakira's arrived. ... Welcome, Shakira," Chavez said during a televised speech.


Chavez said that the other day he'd put on a wig and not even his bodyguards had been able to recognize him.
"Maybe I'll put on a wig and go see Shakira," he quipped.



She makes a man wants to speak Spanish......


Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad.......

Oh boy, I can see your body moving
Half animal, half man
I don't, don't really know what I'm doing
But you seem to have a plan
My will and self restraint
Have come to fail now, fail now
See, I am doing what I can, but I can't so you know
That's a bit too hard to explain



(sorry folks....I couldn't resist!)

No comments: