Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14

Does God want you to be rich?

Here we go again! Oh Boy! Yep -- that's the Cover Story on this week's TIME Magazine This ought to get a lot of people revved up to by more "earthly possessions". What do you think?
Since I have "cast my weekly trips to WallyWorld", I have actually become RICHER! Go figure...

The sheeple are going to eat this cover up! I don't know about you, but I have come in contact with more and more people who believe in the
"Prosperity Gospels". Maybe they don't sit in front of the TV and donate part of their income to these christian warriors, but they "truly believe" -- they NEED to believe. That's fine -- whatever gets you though the day. I can deal with most of them, some are actually close friends. One thing they all have in common: you really can't discuss this "belief" they have because -- THEY RAM IT DOWN YOUR THROAT and there is nothing you say that will make them pause and consider your opinion. It's pretty scary to see the look they get in their eyes when I challenge them. I've learned to talk about the weather when I see them.
IF there is a Prosperity Gospel though, I would tend to follow this one, because this Pentecostal Preacher of Prosperity Joel Osteen of Lakewood Church, makes me want to
BARF -- BIG TIME!

I'm getting the feeling that we are not going to be able to stop this nonsense. The growing number of followers that these guys are getting is frightening. What to do, what to do....?

I know,
Take a look at this

and......

Keep dancin'!

No comments: