Search This Blog

Sunday, August 20

Blogger's fuckin' with my head again.

I had just written my first half-way amusing blog post in quite some time, and fuckin' Blogger lost it. They don't let you right-click and copy, highlight and copy, they don't allow you to save your extemporaneously-written posts whatsofuckingever before you hit "publish," and I lost a good 'un. Then I get here to see THIS post, and the one they told me that they'd thrown away is UP! Fuckers.

Nonetheless, here's the point of this second post:

A FIFTY-STATE APB FOR MISSOURI MULE!!!

Haven't been able to find that heifer in 9 days, no e-mail (her modem was supposed to be fixed by now), no returned calls, no returned messages, no phones answered.

So, knowing that she's not nearly as tough & badass these days as she's always been, I'm worried. Liz hasn't heard from her in ages, and I ain't heard hide nor hair in over a week.

Mebbe she's done run off with those sexy carnies from the Missouri State Fair, and she's fine and fit as a fiddle. Mebbe she's converted to Mormonism and she's out in the desert looking for an talking albino salamander. I dunno. But if anybody hears from that hussy, please thwack the hell out of her for me and tell her to send some gawddamned smoke signals once in a while.

We now return you to your regular programming, while I try to figure out why Blogger turned me into the Literary Gimp.

No comments: