Search This Blog

Monday, July 31

CC2

I was going to respond to Ron's comment in the thread on Liz's post below --GETTING FED UP HERE. There was just too much information, so I decided to post it here. In response to GETTING FED UP HERE, Ron writes:

"What if the Democrats were in power and tried to do the same thing? There'd be a revolution."

"We're damned close as it is. In the past month, I've heard at least a dozen people say that armed rebellion is the next logical step with this administration. Not wingnut militias at their secret ranches mind you, but soccer moms, bartenders and mechanics. In line at the movies, at McDonalds, wherever! The anger at the insanity of this administration is boiling just beneath the surface with the 50-60% of Americans who think the Repuglicans have gone insane."

Ron - I'm feeling the same vibes from a lot of people also. I can't believe we have not rebelled yet. There's GOT to be something we can do.

Have any of you heard of CC2, (Constitutional Convention II)? I had not heard of it until I saw the C-span program Saturday night. One of the speakers referenced it. Ron's comment reminded me so I just looked it up. CC2 linked me to Power To The People
A WEB SITE DEDICATED TO THE CALLING OF THE FIRST ARTICLE V CONVENTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

It gets rather complicated from here, so I thought maybe we could work through this together because, for some strange reason, my brain turns off when I read about legal matters. (Hellllp Meeee)

P.S. On Tuesday August 1, C-SPAN will re-air the 9-11 Roundtable discussion at 6:10 pm EDT

No comments: