Search This Blog

Thursday, June 15

NAFTA's Superhighway

I first read about this over at stopthelie.com but did not post it. I could not imagine putting up an article that was on a website that was promoting Coulter's book (The National Conservative Weekly )
(sorry - just try to focus on the middle of the website - turn off your peripheral vision)

I just googled NAFTA Superhighway and now there are more references to the article: Bush Administration Quietly Plans NAFTA Super Highway


I hope we have some readers out there who are familiar with this superhighway. I have never, ever, heard about it. Maybe because I am on the East Coast? Maybe I just wasn't paying attention if I ever did come across it. Is this a big issue in the Heartland? I don't know how to react to this. Check out some of the comments to the same articles over at the google site, particularly these:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1647796/posts
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=145586

I am not sure what to think. What do you think? What do you know? Is this good, bad, or ugly?
I wonder what the Unions are doing about this...

Here is a link to the NAFTA Superhighway Coalition


Life is a highway -- I want to ride it -- ALL NIGHT LONG
(love that new version by Rascal Flatts --it's on the radio now. I've had it stuck in my head for days now and it WON'T leave.....HELP!)

No comments: