Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14

Oh sure, now it comes out

that Dead Eye Dick shot the guy in the heart too. Mr Whittington suffered a mild (That's what they say) heart attack this morning. Yahoo


MEANWHILE: The WH finds humor in the "mishap"

and David Gregory gets wild with Scottie.

‘’Calm down, Dave, calm down,'' said McClellan, remaining calm throughout the exchange.

"I'll calm down when I feel like calming down,'' Greogry said. "You answer the question.'

"I have answered the question,'' said McClellan, who had maintained that the vice president's office was in charge of getting the information out and worked with the ranch owner to do that. "I'm sorry you're getting all riled up about.''

"I am riled up,'' Gregory said, "because you’re not answering the question,''

No comments: