Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18

Now Git


Dear Sweet Vicki, aka Missouri Mule,

I am going to miss the hell out of you while you are out on leave from Blondesense Blog. (I know I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that you were having boob reduction surgery since those DD's were doing a number on your back and hampering your ability to use the keyboard without making typos.)

You know I am not mushy but I am going to make an exception today in front of the world, and wish you all the best for a speedy recovery because I have really grown to care about you a lot. I know this is hard for you but it will be harder for me because I can't imagine what it will be like here without you, your always witty reparte and your horse wisdom.

I know that Long Suffering will keep us informed of your progress and let us know when you're back in the saddle again.

We love you,
Everyone at Blondesense

No comments: