Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12

Cheney shoots man


Jesus H. Christ, Cheney was out "hunting" birdies Saturday and when the Dickhead turned around to shoot a bird, he shot a man instead. The bird is safe but the other man is in the hospital. BBC

A Darwin Award goes to the man who goes "hunting" with the vice president.

Thanks Terrible and Kyra for the heads up!


This newsbreaking photo just came in from a blondesense reader and concerned citizen.

UPDATE: James Brady made this statement after learning of Cheney's incident:

"Now I understand why Dick Cheney keeps asking me to go hunting with him," said Jim Brady. "I had a friend once who accidentally shot pellets into his dog - and I thought he was an idiot."

"I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous."

No comments: