From MediaMatters.org, goddess bless them for paying attention to this jerk because I can't stand to even watch him. I much prefer watching Steven Colbert mimicing him.
- Madison Wisconsin smear: "I mean, this is not Madison, Wisconsin, where you expect those people to be communing with Satan up there in the Madison, Wisconsin, media."
- Saginaw Michigan debacle: "the township [Saginaw] opposes red and green clothing on anyone." LIE
- Plano Independent School District delusion: The district "told students they couldn't wear red and green because they were Christmas colors." He labeled the alleged ban "fascism." LIE
- The USPS anti-christian war: He falsely claimed that the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) no longer offers Christmas postage stamps with a "spiritual" theme. They most certainly do offer a Madonna and Child Stamp.
- The Catholic Church Scandal: O'Lielly asserts that Catholic Leaders' silence regarding the war on christmas is similar to their stance on pedophilia. Tells Catholic theologian that his comments are dopey.