Search This Blog

Monday, November 21

Losing It

After reading that piece about Rendon, (linked below in Liz’s post, War News) I feel like someone just slapped me in the face. Damn, what next? How dirty is this going to get and who the hell is going to be able to clean it up. We are going to clean it up, right? Where would one start?

Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind and that all this shit could not possibly be true. Am I the only one who has these feelings and thoughts? I’m telling you sincerely, sometimes I think I might be nuts because it just couldn’t be as bad as it looks. I try to back up, clear my head and then look at everything from a new objective point of view, but it still looks the same. I guess it’s possible that I’m losing it. I hope that’s the case, because that would mean things aren’t as bad as they seem.

No comments: