Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, July 3

I Read Some News Today Oh Boy

The Dutch are sending F-16's to find the missing girl in Aruba. Newsday reports: "The three planes, equipped with infrared and sonar-scanning capacity, were expected to arrive Sunday afternoon, said Aruban government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg." At first I gasped when I read the article. Fighter planes? Well I'm sure the parents of the girl are relieved that serious searching is still happening. Good luck.

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

If you live in Az, Mn, Wa, Or, Id, don't eat Cold Stone ice cream that has cake batter in it. It's being recalled because some people got very ill. It's not a good idea to eat uncooked cake or cookie batter where ever you live because it has raw eggs in it. Don't feed that shit to your kids.

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

I can't believe it's been 10 years since his murder trial. Interesting story about OJ Simpson here. He plays 18 holes of golf a day in Florida. Nice gig.

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

You know you can watch Deep Impact's (love that name) collision with a comet late tonight on the web. The impact is expected to take place at 1:52 a.m. EDT (0552 GMT) on July 4. This is being done on purpose. Be sure to take a nap today if you live on the east coast so you can stay up late and watch it. Is your name on the Deep Impact CD? One of our readers is named as far as I know. Kewl

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

I listened to some of Live 8 on the radio yesterday as I entertained some friends. Pink Floyd was awesome. They must have been practicing with their records... or maybe they were playing along with their records. Gawd, I love that band... made me wanna light up a doob.

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

I was thinking... Karl Rove was way out of line when he cracked that Republicans were ready to start a war after 9/11. Many of my fellow NY Republicans took that as an insult because no, we didn't think that the country should declare war on already fucked up Afghanistan until they showed us proof who the culprits were. We are not all a bunch of Tony Soprano's here. Not all Republicans are war mongers, thank you very much Karl. I really hope that KKKarl Rove is the one behind the Plame leak and goes to jail. Asshole.

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

Interesting Aquarius horoscope today:

Overview: The universe will step in to change your plans today, causing you to cross paths with someone you'd ordinarily never have met. Forget coincidence. There's no such thing, and you know it. You were meant to connect. Oh am I meeting the Rude Pundit today? I hope I hope I hope.
Aquarius Daily extended: You're due to meet someone new, unique and quite rebellious now -- in other words, a kindred spirit. And just as you'd imagine, you won't be running into this person under anything but the most unusual circumstances. Of course, that will make your meeting even more interesting for both of you. Go ahead and cut to the chase as soon as you start talking. The universe obviously wanted you two to meet. Figure out why and get busy on the project. I just loooooove quantum mechanics. Who could it be? I suppose I had better venture out of the house today, eh? Or maybe not. Hmmm.
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
Happy Independence Day Eve!
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

No comments: