Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23

A Must Must Read

G.D. Frogsdong wrote a most disturbing yet compelling piece today about the stench in DC. What a masterful writer he is. Here's a morsel:
"I don't know what drove me on. The stronger that hellish odor, the more stubborn I became. When I reached the Capitol steps, Barney Frank came running out of the building. I grabbed him by the arm before he could get away, "What is it?" I yelled at him, frantic. "What the hell is that smell?"

He tore himself from my grasp and staggered down the stairs. "I couldn't take it anymore. I tried, I really tried," he hollered back, "Kucinich is the last Democrat who could take it, but he won't last long. Let me go! I have to go! I can't take it anymore!"

He lurched off down the street. I noticed the tears in his suit then, as if some clawed creature had ripped at him suddenly, four long tears down the back of his jacket.

I was scared, there's no doubt of that."

No comments: