Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22

Oh Baby Oh Baby

More Christmas Gift Ideas for the purring kitten

I remember the first time my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. I exclaimed, "oh baby, oh baby, I should sit on my cell phone." I never did. But now with these new products on the market, maybe a cell phone will be the girl's best friend!

Vibra-exciter is a vibrating bullet that attaches to your cell phone and is then placed somewhere on your body... ahem. Then wait for the fun to happen when someone calls you! "oh baby, oh baby... Hi Mom!" It's marketed as a great phone sex accompaniment. Watch the demonstration here.

DialanOrgasm.com is less discreet (website not safe for work) as there are funky rubber attachments to add to your vibrating cell phones. They come in fabulous colors. Turn your phone into a sex toy with a finger or a butterfly attachment. How very sexy. "Hi Mom, waddaya mean you can't hear me? Oh, I was just talking to Harvey in Atlanta. Hang on while I take the dildo off my phone."

Purring Kitty is a java download for your cellphone which makes it "purr" more. heh. "H-h-h-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lo-o-o-o-o-o-o"

And lastly, HomeMadeSexToys.com gives cheap skates free tips for using your cell phone to enhance your sex life. (not really all that safe for work)

Ah modern technology. Great minds are working day and night to improve the quality of living for all people. God Bless Amurka.

No comments: