Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18

Bitchin'

by pissed off patricia

This is a really and truly must read this from Mother Jones.

America's Sinister Plan for Falluja
By Michael Schwartz
Introduction by Tom Engelhardt

Please take the time and learn about the surprise the US is planning for the returning people of Falluja. It's not pretty and you won't feel proud. As I read this article I felt a chill and realized I was holding my hand over my mouth in disbelief. As you read this, some part of you will refuse to believe that this is our country doing this. After each sentence you read, you'll think it can't get worse, but it does. Yeah, some awful things have been done in our name, but some more awful things are coming to the people of Falluja. Repeat after me, Not in My Name!

No comments: