Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23

Bitchin' and Saying Good-Bye For Now

by pissed off patricia



Just a quick note to let you guys know that since another hurricane is headed for southeast Florida, we have to bug out. Our house was so damaged from Frances and repairmen are so scarce and with Jeanne coming, we can't stay here. Even tropical force winds and rain will do us in. We will put the shutters back up, pack up and take with us what we can, then we're outta here in the morning.

I feel so sad this morning as I look around my house and realize what may be about to happen to all my things, but you can only take so many things with you. I have the memories and the storm can't rob me of those. I feel like I am living inside a nightmare and inside another one. Here's the killer part. I just called our insurance company and we'll have to pay another deductible after this storm hits. In other words it will be starting all over with a new claim etc. How much does that suck?

See, in the middle of all this sad shit, I'm still bitchin' about something.

I have no idea how long we will be gone and I dread what we may come home to. With that said, it could be a while before I'm on the net. Until then, I'll be thinking about you guys and missing every single one of you.

Be good to each other.
patricia

No comments: